Car Butler continues to grow and we are seeking talented automotive detailers to join our successful team. We are looking for energetic people for various positions including auto detailers, crew leaders and sales people who have a positive attitude. At Car Butler we provide a unique blend of leadership skills with a culture that embodies our core values and the opportunity to work in a professional environment. Car Butler also offers on-going training and advancement opportunities.
As an Auto Detailer you will be responsible for the interior and exterior cleaning of vehicles according to company standards and applicable safety measures.
- Maintain supply inventories and monitor the cleaning equipment and machinery for proper operation and maintenance.
- Perform cleaning on vehicles, using cleaning supplies and equipment e.g. brushes, scrapers, vacuums, solutions etc.
- Apply polishes, conditioners, waxes and/or masking materials to preserve, protect, and restore vehicle’s interiors and exteriors.
- Inspect parts, equipment, or vehicles for cleanliness and damage.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Prior detailing experience preferred
- Possess a valid in-state driver’s license
Car Butler is an Equal Opportunity Employer