Car Butler continues to grow and we are seeking talented Account Development Managers to join our successful team.
Account Development Manager Job Purpose: Accomplishes company’s objectives by managing staff, planning and evaluating department activities. Generates revenue and develops new business by developing market potential through corporate development strategies.
Account Development Manager Job Duties:
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Develops sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating customer’s current needs.
- Maintains staff by training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- People Skills, Foster Teamwork, Building Customer Relationships
- Results Driven and ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Possess a valid in-state driver’s license
We provide a fun, exciting and collaborative work place, where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
Car Butler is an Equal Opportunity Employer